Wednesday, November 01, 2006

You know, from the kids books....

lynn: i'm being little miss naughty for halloween
lindy: yes, but what are you dressing up as?

And so continued the joke. Usually I am known as being anything but naughty (in any interpretation of the word (and all of you who would suggest otherwise can keep their mouths shut) so I thought it would be a bit ironic, for what the good little church girl who can only manage a 1/2 pint of cider was for Halloween. But, people don't know me that well yet, so when asked why, I'd answer "Because I'm naughty, I like to untie people's shoelaces and such. In the end, when people asked what I was at the party and I didn't feel like prefacing again, "You know... from the Little Miss Books" I just said I was a grape. What the video doesn't show, is that I was also wearing a purple skirt to complete the ensemble. So this is just a short little clip of a few of my friends from school, in their "fancy dress." Oh and you can hear my voice is barely back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home